Wherever you’re going, don’t forget to pack the Post Office award-winning Travel Insurance. It provides cost effective cover with great benefits:
Single Trip Cover
A range of cover options available
Annual Multi-Trip Cover
You can go away within the year with up to 60 days cover as many times as you like. Perfect for you if you’ve planned a number of trips
Designed for people aged 18 to 60. Perfect cover for a gap year or career break
For full cover details visit: www.postoffice.co.uk/travelinsurance
Travel Money Card Plus
Don’t forget to pack your Travel Money Card Plus – apply for your card and top it up with us.
Whether you are taking a short city break or long beach escape, this is a hassle-free way to carry your holiday money abroad. It’s safe, easy to use, and perfect for spending in shops, hotels and restaurants – wherever you see the MasterCard Acceptance Mark.
You can even use it to get cash from ATMs, or to shop online. Just load the currency card of your choice with Sterling and the world is your oyster.
- Choose from 8 different currencies – Euro, US Dollars, Australian Dollars,Canadian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars, South African Rands and Swiss Francs
- Pre-load your card with anything from £50 to £750* over the counter
- Use it in over 36 million locations, wherever MasterCard is accepted
- Manage the card by SMS, phone or via our mobile app – 24 hours a day
- Get your friends or family to top up your card in a Post Office branch
*after applying for the card, you can increase the maximum annual load to £20,000 per annum or £5000 at any time. You can do this by registering on the Post Office website and passing the identity and address verification checks.